How to promote your content on Pinterest
Pinterest is a visually driven third most popular social media platform after Facebook and Twitter. With more than 230 million users actively engaged to discover the variety of new products in any category. Pinterest is a goldmine of opportunity to promote your content. It is one affordable tool for all brands to make them stand in good stead of a creative community.
Here are the few things to keep in mind to promote your content on Pinterest!
- Visuals play a vital part in your content promotion. Great visuals are the way to entice Pinners to click through to your post. Hence ensure your image is of high resolution, attractive and sized properly to fit the Pinterest platform. Pin an image which can fasten one’s eyes on.
- Name your board with an innovative word to make it more searchable (even better if you use a keyword). Build your board with an interesting content. You can even use video pins to target the mobile users. Together give a good reason for the prospects to share and repin your work.
- Most of the pinterest users find their needed category through “search” functions. Hence it is important to leverage on your keywords. Include relevant keywords and proper hash tags while publishing. Proper tagging will increase the chances of being shown on search.
- Find the best time to pin your post so that it can reach the most number of users. For example baking and DIY pins will work best during the weekends. According to your pins make a best judgment to decide on the relevant timing.
- Engage with your followers to make them connect with your pins. More you engage with people on Pinterest, it is more likely they’ll also want to connect with you on your pin and other sites.